Introduction Course + Bonus from Expert Package
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 73
- Certificate Yes
About This Course
You have decided to learn Excel VBA for Finance and you do not know where to start?
We have designed this free Discovery Course with the ambitious goals of:
- Providing fundamental notions about VBA to quickly learn how to code in the next classes.
- Bringing you confidence and improve your ability to write small programs.
- Positionning you so you can compete for Investment Banking jobs and bring your competencies in programming.
- Assisting learners who have no prior programming experience or knowledge of computer science for an easier entry into computer programming.
In this course divided into four classes, we will see:
- How to get around Excel and VBA.
- What is a Function and a Sub.
- What is a Variable.
- What are Loop, Conditions and how to use them in VBA.
Again, this course is designed for new learners so the course will be adapted to your level. Once you master the taught skills, your will become more familiar with VBA and will be able to develop your knowledge with more in-depth classes.
First Step in Excel VBA
- Lecture 1.1Introduction Course : Part I Locked
Function and Sub : What is the Difference ?
- Lecture 2.1Introduction Course : Part II Locked
Learn How to Use Variables
- Lecture 3.1Introduction Course : Part III Locked
Loops : Do While or For ?
- Lecture 4.1Introduction Course : Part IV Locked
BONUS From Package
- Lecture 5.1Exclusive Access to Expert Package – Data Processing : Prepare Your Data Locked