Build an Option Pricer With VBA : The Black And Scholes Formula
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 4
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 58
- Certificate Yes
This course aims to teach everyone the principles of the Black & Scholes formula and most importantly its implementation on VBA. The course has no pre-requisites and avoids all but the simplest mathematics. Anyone with moderate computer experience should be able to master the materials in this course. This course will teach the concept of properties, functions and booleans variables.
- Direct application to what you will be asked to implement when you work on front office positions.
- Quizzes Included to help you track your progress and understanding of the class.
- Learn step by step how to reproduce the class content on your own spreadsheet.
- Useful tips and tricks to master VBA quickly.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Support 24/7 to answer your questions.
The Black & Scholes Formula
In this section we will cover all the needed principles of the Black & Scholes formula that will be used to implement the VBA program.
- Lecture 1.1Black & Scholes : Part I Locked
- Quiz 1.1Black & Scholes : Quizz I Locked
The Pricing Function
- Lecture 2.1Black & Scholes : Part II Locked
- Quiz 2.1Black & Scholes : Quizz II Locked
D1 and D2
- Lecture 3.1Black & Scholes : Part III Locked
- Quiz 3.1Black & Scholes : Quizz III Locked
- Lecture 4.1Black & Scholes : Part IV Locked
- Quiz 4.1Black & Scholes : Quizz IV Locked