Build a Complete Bond Pricer in VBA
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 6
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 50
- Certificate Yes
In this course you will learn how to create a bond pricing tool . You will get to know important new functionalities on VBA, from create manually an unesthetic tool on a spreadsheet to structuring and optimimizing your work using the Userform. You will also learn some best practices on how to manage the data storage on VBA using the class.
By the end of this course you will be able to create your own bond pricing tool that will be the exact reflexion of what you can be asked to do at your workplace.
No special background is required as we will explain all the functionalities that we will be using.
- Direct application to what you will be asked to implement when you work on the trading floor.
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn step by step how to reproduce the Bond Pricing on your own spreadsheet.
- Useful tips and tricks to master VBA quickly.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Support 24/7 to answer your questions.
Intro to the Bonds Instrument
- Lecture 1.1Bond Pricing : Part I Locked
- Quiz 1.1Bond Pricing : Quizz I Locked
- Lecture 2.1Bond Pricing : Part II Locked
- Quiz 2.1Bond Pricing : Quizz II Locked
Data Storage Management
- Lecture 3.1Bond Pricing : Part III Locked
- Quiz 3.1Bond Pricing : Quizz III Locked
- Lecture 4.1Bond Pricing : Part IV Locked
- Quiz 4.1Bond Pricing : Quizz IV Locked
- Lecture 5.1Bond Pricing : Part V Locked
- Quiz 5.1Bond Pricing : Quizz V Locked
The Userform from VBA to Excel
- Lecture 6.1Bond Pricing : Part VI Locked
- Quiz 6.1Bond Pricing : Quizz VI Locked